About The Workshop.
Monitor Healthcare Ltd works with partners such as PITStop UK to deliver bespoke training and other medical technology services across Africa.
We work with professionals in various specialities to deliver bespoke training that impact quality of service delivery.
Working with PITStop, we have developed flexible and engaging training solutions that up-skill practitioners in diabetic care and promote
Why Attend ?
Be part of this bespoke workshop and cease the opportunity to expand your network by linking up with international partners for a wider scope in your diabetic care.
This workshop will bring together experienced professionals in diabetes care across the country.
The participants will have the privilege to:
- Training materials including a comprehensive workbook
- 5 CME points certificate per day
- The Diabetes Workshop Folder
- A copy of Nigeria MIMS diabetic guideline
- RCGP accreditation marking
- Networking opportunity with local and international partners to collaborate
- Opportunity to attend three days workshop that offers modules that can be used towards university certification
Partners & Collaborators
COURSE FEE: N50,000
Pls Note that EARLY BIRD registrants are entitled to a discount of 5%. This will be available until 17th of August 2019, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number if you qualify for this. The offer ends 12 midnight of 17th of August 2019.